The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

Fire destroys interior of G’dale house

 


A fire Sunday afternoon did extensive damage to a house at 230 E. Broadway.

According to Marty Hudson of Goldendale City fire department, flames from the structure fire were visible through the broken front windows of the house when firefighters responded to the fire.

There was extensive smoke and heat damage to the interior of the house. Total damage was estimated at about $40,000.

The house was not occupied at the time of the fire.

The cause of the fire is still being determined, though early clues point to the possibility of an electrical fire that started in the basement.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018