The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

By Jean Allyn Smeltzer
the Klickitat County Historical Society 

Looking Back

October 29, 2014

 


50 Years Ago - October 29, 1964

Stanley Crocker, Centerville, sold one registered Polled Hereford bull each to Flying Circle W Ranch, Centerville and to James E. Roan, Ellensburg; and sold two registered Polled Hereford bulls to Mattson, Morris and Wheelhouse, Roosevelt.

75 Years Ago - November 2, 1939

Transfer of the state liquor commission retail license from W. A. Layman to Bill McLasky, formerly of The Dalles, was announced officially this week. The name of the establishment, the Town Club, will remain the same. McLasky has complete charge of the establishment. Layman, the former owner, now operates the old Ross Dairy under the name of Layman’s Puritan Dairy.

100 Years Ago -...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018