The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

By Compiled by Richard Lefever
Klickitat County Historical Museum 

Looking Back

 


May 15, 1924

N.B. Brooks started up his brick yard this week, W.F. Hardin being in charge. He expects to make one kiln of 150,000 brick. Mr. Brooks has been out of brick for some time, several carloads having been shipped to Klickitat within the past week. (Mr. Brooks supplied bricks for many of Goldendale's early brick buildings.)

June 6, 1928

Work on the new Blockhouse Mineral Springs swimming pool is nearing completion and announcement has been made that the public pool would be open in a few days.

May 17, 1934

The Town of Goldendale recently purchased a quantity of water pipe for the improvement of the lines between town and the mountains. About five miles out of town 4500 feet in...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 08/17/2018 13:42