DESTROYED Contributed Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021 Updated Mar 3, 2021 Facebook Twitter WhatsApp SMS Email Print Save The home of Olas and Tina Larsen at 114 W. Railroad was consumed in fire Friday when a blaze began in the chimney. Goldendale Police Department Officer Stelljes discovered the fire and alerted the Larsens, who were able to escape unharmed. The Larsen’s daughter Charmaine calls the couple very community conscious. “They’ve helped homeless people, even homeless animals,” she says. The house had been paid off but did not have fire insurance. A special bank account has been set up to help the Larsens at Umpqua Bank in Goldendale; anyone wishing to assist can ask to make a deposit with the last four numbers 3823. Contributed Tags House Fire Goldendale Police Department Facebook Twitter WhatsApp SMS Email Print Save Trending Now Solar controversy: EOZ founder rebuts claims Answer to last week's Mystery Photo Clarence Claude Brown Diane Renee Holcomb Letters from the community Latest e-Edition The Goldendale Sentinel To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.