The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

How to complain about renewals

Letter to the Editor


To the Editor:

When we read The Goldendale Sentinel article on the Department of Licensing eliminating the paper renewals notices, we were upset.

This is going to be a big inconvenience, trying to remember when vehicle tabs are due. I wonder how many people will receive tickets for expired tabs.

While we were at the courthouse, there were two other people complaining. Seems a lot of people have been asking questions and complaining.

We called the Department of Licensing in Olympia—call (360) 920-3770) and complained. We were given the Legislative hot line number at (800) 562-6000.

We called and lodged a complaint. It’s easy. Call the 800 number (above) and tell them you want the law r...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018