The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

Fire takes two lives


Two people died early Sunday morning when a wood stove fire quickly engulfed their home on Foster Road.

Jerry and Barbara Sherman died from smoke inhalation, according to the Klickitat County coroner, long before flames got to them. The coroner indicated they most likely died in their sleep.

The fire occurred at about 4 a.m. Sunday morning and was discovered initially by Marc Foster.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018