The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

By Compiled by Richard Lefever
Klickitat County Historical Museum 

Looking Back


March 14, 2018

March 6, 1919

James Clark, former owner of the Star Theater, was in the city this week on business. He sold the theater to Willard Eddy, who has had it leased for some time past. Mr. Eddy recently purchased the building from N.B. Brooks. Mr. Clark is located at present at Glendale, Oregon, where he has a position with the railroad.

Miss Jacroux of Spokane has accepted a position at the Star Theater as musician. She is an experienced picture show pianist and will doubtless furnish the Star patrons a great deal of relief from the canned music.

February 13, 1919

The No. Six Grange requests everyone interested in improving the No. Six roads under the Donahue law to meet at the courthouse at...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 08/04/2020 02:57