The Goldendale Sentinel - Headlines & History since 1879

By Compiled by Richard Lefever
Klickitat County Historical Museum 

Looking Back

 

April 18, 2018



March 13, 1919

J.H. Beeks of Sundale was in the city the first of the week on business. He has sold 780 acres of his land in that section to his three sons, Sam, Dewey, and Gus, who will erect buildings and make the big ranch, which has been divided into three parts, their homes. All of this track except 60 acres is good farm land. J.H. has thirty left in that section, and will make his home there.

March 28, 1935

A new Ford V-8 patrol wagon is to be used in the district from Washougal to Goldendale, according to a recent order of Chief William Cole, of the Washington State Patrol. The vehicle is to be used as an ambulance in case of accident and is equipped with a first aid kit. It will...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 10/19/2018 20:26